- Identity of the seller
- Our offer and your order
- Exchange and return
- Conformity and warranty
- Delivery and execution
- Force Majeure
- Intellectual ownership
- Complaints and disputes
General sales conditions
Identity of the seller Keeper-shop.be
- Our general terms and conditions apply to every offer from us as an online retailer to you as a consumer (any natural person who, for non-professional purposes only, acquires or uses products or services placed on the market).
- We only deliver in Belgium and the Netherlands. If you want to have a delivery made in another country, you can always do so on request.
- To place an order, you must be at least 18 years old. If you are not 18, we ask you to have your order placed by your parents or legal guardian. If we notice that an order has been placed by a minor, we can refuse this order.
- Placing an order on the website is the explicit acceptance of our general sales conditions that are always available via the website.
- If you order online, we also provide you with the order confirmation or at the latest at the delivery a copy of these general conditions in a format that you can save or print. We also recommend that you always do this.
- If additional special conditions apply in addition to these general conditions, the above also applies to these special conditions. If our general terms and conditions conflict with those special conditions, you as a consumer can always invoke the most advantageous text to your advantage.
Our offer and your order
- If an offer has a limited period of validity or is subject to certain conditions, we explicitly mention this in our offer.
- We always describe as fully and accurately as possible what we sell and how the ordering process will proceed. The description is in any case sufficiently detailed to let you make a good assessment. If we use images, they are a true representation of the offered goods and / or services. To err is, however, human and if we are obviously mistaken, we are not obliged to deliver you.
- Your order is complete and the agreement between us is final as soon as we confirm your order by e-mail and as soon as we have received the approval of the card from your card for the payment transaction with credit or debit cards. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Bancontact, bank transfer, SoFort and Ideal. If the issuer of your card refuses to agree with your payment to us, we can not be held responsible for delays in the delivery and / or non-delivery of your order. Orders without valid payment in the name of the registered cardholder are not accepted or processed.
- To purchase a product, add the product to your shopping basket. Afterwards you enter your contact details and invoicing data. Then choose your method of delivery: send to a specific address or pick up. In the last step you get an overview page, accept our terms and conditions and confirm your payment by pressing the order button. If you have followed these steps, your purchase is final.
Exchange & Return
Important: You can only exchange / return your items within 10 working days after receipt of your order. Printed items can NOT be exchanged.
- With your order you also received the Keeper-shop.be return form. Fill it in as completely as possible. Send the completed return form with the items you want to send back to us.
- Indicate clearly on the return form what you want:
- Ruiling for another article and / or other size
- Gift voucher Keeper-shop.be for a next order
- Not good / satisfied = money back
- On the side of the return form you will find the reply address to which you must send your items. Cut it out and stick it on the box.
- Pack the items, if possible, with the original packaging.
- Stop the articles with the return form in a box (you can use the Keeper-shop.be box for this).
- Note: the costs for the return shipment are for you as a customer
- Keeper-shop.be receives your return. We will handle your return within 24 hours.
- a. You want a different size / different article? Within 5 working days, after receiving your return and if in stock, we will send it to you. The costs for this are for Keeper-shop.be. After shipping you will receive your new items within 5-8 working days.
b. You want a gift voucher from Keeper-shop.be? Keeper-shop.be offers you the voucher with your next order
c. You are not satisfied with your ordered item and you want your money back? You have to enter your bank details on the return form. Keeper-shop.be you book z.s.m. and at the latest within 14 days, after receiving your return, the amount back to you. Payments made with credit card will be refunded within 4 weeks.
d. Your item has been broken? We will send you a new article within 12 working days, provided it falls within the warranty.
- During the period that we mention our offer, our prices do not change, except for price changes due to changes in VAT rates.
- Our prices include all taxes, VAT, taxes and services. You will never be faced with surprises. We can decide to charge the shipping costs on top of the purchase price. In that case, we always report that before you definitively place your purchase.
- We can only accept payments via the payment modules on our website.
- To ensure secure online payment and the security of your personal data, the transaction data is encrypted with an SSL technology. To pay with an SSL you do not need special software. You can recognize a secure SSL connection at the lock in the status bar of your browser.
Keeper-shop.be always wants to help you as a customer in the right way. Do you have a question about the guarantee of a product? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your question and / or comment.
Please note: We do provide a guarantee for seam problems with goalkeeper gloves in the reasonably short term. We give no guarantee on the foam of the goalkeeper gloves.
Delivery & execution
- All goods and services are delivered to the address specified by you in your order.
- When an item is in stock it is offered at your delivery address in 1 to 4 working days. When an item is not in stock, it is offered at your delivery address in 3 to 6 working days. We inform you about the delivery term in your order confirmation.
- Deliveries are made from Monday to Friday between 09:00 and 16:00.
- If we are unable to deliver on time, we will always inform you before the expiration of the planned delivery period. If we do not do that, you will know that your order is free of charge. In that case, we will refund you within 30 days after termination.
- Our shipments are always at your own risk. So you do not have to worry about goods that are lost in the mail. However, if you return goods to us within 14 days of purchase because you would rather not keep them, you are responsible for transportation.
- If the goods delivered by us during the transport were damaged, do not correspond to the items that are mentioned on the delivery note or do not correspond with the items you ordered, you must report this as soon as possible and certainly within 3 days and the articles return to us within 10 working days after receipt. You must use the supplied return form for this.
We can not be held responsible for any consequential damages due to late delivery or non-delivery by the carrier that the company has appointed. Our liability in such cases is limited to the value of the items that are shown not to have been received by the customer.
- In case of force majeure we are not obliged to fulfill our obligations. In that case we can either suspend our obligations for the duration of the force majeure or terminate the agreement definitively.
- Force majeure is any circumstance beyond our control and control that prevents the fulfillment of our obligations in whole or in part. This includes, among other things, strikes, fire, business failures, power failures, disruptions in a (telecommunications) network or connections or used communication systems and / or the unavailability of our website at any time, non-delivery or late delivery by suppliers or other third parties engaged, …
- Our website, logos, texts, photographs, names and in general all our communications are protected by intellectual property rights that are either with us or with our suppliers or other entitled parties.
- It is forbidden to make use of and / or to make changes to the intellectual property rights as described in this article. For example, you may not copy or reproduce drawings, photographs, texts, logos, etc. without prior written permission.
Do you have a complaint? Please report this complaint to email@example.com. Please state your name and order number in your complaint. Send, if possible and necessary, a photo of the complaint. We will deal with your complaint immediately and within 24 hours (working days) we will come back to you with an appropriate response.